My name is Tricia, and I live in Paris. I started PatriciaParisienne in 2012 to document and highlight the things that inspire me in the City of Lights. A California girl, I never cease to be amazed by the wonders of this incredible historic city. I love discovering new places and sharing the beauty of this city with you all.
- a home should always have fresh flowers, chilled champagne, and something sweet to share.
- there is no such thing as too much stationary or too many pens.
- you can always make time for a coffee or a glass of champagne with a friend.
- one should always carry a notebook to jot down ideas in.
- dance parties and singing make everything better.
- a smile and kindness go a long way.
- in traveling, all the time.
I hope you enjoy the adventures and discoveries you may find on this blog. Thank you for reading!