I was inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Cupcakes and Cashmere, this morning to create a list of things that I want to do or accomplish this summer. Without further ado, here is mine:
1. Attend a calligraphy class.
Image compliments of Lamplighter London
2. Master one English meal and dessert.
Image compliments of recipes4us.com
3. Visit Daylesford Farm.
Image compliments of Life in Bath Through a Lens
4. Watch a performance at the Royal Shakespeare Center in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Image compliments of rsc.org
5. Find the perfect couch-bed for our home.
Image compliments of Vectormu.com
6. Plan a girls picnic by the Seine.
7. See Classical Improvisation genius Alexander Kato-Willis perform in Paris and the UK.
8. Book the Sky-High Fortnum & Mason tea experience at The View from the Shard. (A picnic in the sky overlooking London? Yes, please!)
Image compliments of TheViewfromtheShard.com
9. Invest in a beautiful piece of art for our dining room.
Image compliment of NataliaSWrobel.com
10. Finish my coding course!
Image compliments of Skillcrush.com
What are your summer plans?
For more regular updates, follow me on Snapchat (@tricia_rosas), Instagram, and Facebook!