Happy Tuesday, everyone!
Today, I’ve left the quarter century club. I am now 26! My 16 year old self is wondering how I got here so fast. I am thankful for the steps I’ve taken that have brought me to my life today, and for the wonderful support, love, and inspiration that come from my incredible family, l’anglais, my friends, Paris, and music. Here are my 8 (26 –> 2 +6 = 8) things on my bucket list for this year:
- Organize a recital in Paris and another in England, which will keep me motivated and focused on my singing.
- Visit ten new museums: Musée de l’Orangerie, Musée Picasso Paris, Petit Palais, Musée Marmottan Monet, Musée Carnavalet, Musée des Archives nationales, Victoria and Albert Museum, Tate Modern, and a few more from Les Museés de Paris.
- Host a fantastic blogger soirée! + create a cool bloggers collaboration project.
- Schedule more time with loved ones, and be 100% there (phone stays in the bag – after I’ve taken one picture for Instagram!). I’d love to have more coffee dates with lovely friends, old and new.
- Go on more walks through Paris, and explore different neighborhoods. Also, conquer my fear of Velib-ing alone so I can see more of the city.
- Do one thing a week that scares me. This may or may not include going down to my basement by myself…
- Save up to buy one of these DSLRs of my dreams. I want my blog to be covered in beautiful photographs.
- Live a healthier lifestyle. I will eat more healthily by meal prepping, build exercise into my daily routine, even if it’s just a 15 minute power workout, and think positively. Oh, and keep dreaming big. Our thoughts are incredibly powerful, and truly, at the end of the day, life is beautiful.
So, now that I’ve shared these 8 goals, let’s celebrate 26! (Because no one else really does.) For this milestone, I’m giving away a free bottle of my favorite champagne! Cheers to the CHAMPAGNE GIVEAWAY!
How to enter:
1. Comment below saying, “26 is the best!”
2. For two extra entries into the giveaway, share the picture below for Sinfonietta Paris Chamber Orchestra‘s March 6 & 7 Cocktails and Conversations events on your favorite form of social media, using the hashtag: #SPCOcocktailsandconversations.
The giveaway ends on March 7, 2014. Best of luck to you all!
Off to enjoy some birthday cake! As you can see, my older sister and I have always known how to enjoy a good slice of cake,
MARCH 8, 2014 – The Champagne Birthday Giveaway is now over, and the winner has been announced. Thank you for all of your lovely birthday wishes and entries! xx