Summer was amazing! I loved all of the traveling (more on that in future posts), but I am so happy to be back in Paris! It’s September 24, which means we are officially into a new season. I love fall – the fashion, the changing of leaves, the pumpkin spices lattes, Halloween, I love it all! I’m especially excited for the events that fall brings to Paris. Here are a few links for some fun things to expect and check out in the next few weeks!
1. Paris Fashion Week is here! Today is the first day of the week-long event. Click here for this season’s schedule.
2. One of my favorite events of the year, La Nuit Blanche, is scheduled for October 5. Stay up all night exploring Paris museums and enjoying live music. For more information, check out the Que Faire a Paris? site.
3. Cupcake Camp Paris has set a date for this year’s event! Mark your calendars: November 4, 2013 at Cafe A.
4. Paris Photo Contest – Concours photo “Quel temps fait-on demain à Paris ?”
Submit a photograph or make a photo collage of what you think the weather in Paris will be like in the future, given the effects of global warming and what changes we can make to help the environment. Submissions accepted through September 29 at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details included: first and last name of the photograph, pseudonym if there is one, as well as date and location of the shot. Here you can see some of the works that have already been submitted.
5. The launch of the “.paris” – If you have a project or idea that would benefit from having a .paris domain name or e-mail account, submit your ideas and be part of the beta group. Download the application on their site.
6. The Paris Half-Marathon registration is open as of today! Join the handsome Englishman and me in running around the City of Lights on March 2, 2014.
7. The Golden Blog Awards – Registration open until October 18. Voting is open until October 25, 2013. Click here to vote for PatriciaParisienne!